You have no items to compare.
Venia Coffee Iced Tea Offerings
What teas are best for making this summer-time staple? We have hand picked some of our favorites and listed them here. There are so many great iced tea options beyond your run of the mill black! Go wild!
Easy Iced Tea Tips:
Making iced tea from your everyday tea sachet is simple! Simply follow the instructions below to make great iced tea:
- - Fill a heat resistant cup* with 6oz boiling water (*ceramic, glass, stainless or paper cup)
- - Steep one tea sachet (add sugar or honey at this point if desired) for 3 minutes or longer depending on preference
- - Fill the serving cup with ice
- - Pour steeped tea and sachet over ice in serving cup
- - Garnish with lemon, orange, lemon grass, mint, strawberry.
What if you want to make a pitcher of iced tea? Overall, the process for making tea in bulk is just as easy:
- - Choose 5 sachets of your tea of choice (or mix it up with a combination of sachets), add them to a half-gallon pitcher and fill halfway with water (Boiling for Black and Herbals and only lightly bubbling for Greens and Whites).
- - Steep 3-5 minutes depending on personal taste
- - Cool a bit
- - Pour over ice in individual glasses and garnish as desired
Store leftover iced tea in the fridge but do not be alarmed if some of the teas cloud a bit once refrigerated. This will not change the flavor of the iced tea.
$7.50 As low as: $6.75Sure, you can sip Assam for breakfast. We encourage it. But we're not going to call this tea the classic "English Breakfast," because that typically refers to a blend of lesser quality teas. These are big, black, organic tea leaves grown in Assam, India, where hot days and cool nights bring out a rich, full flavor. Learn More
$7.50 As low as: $6.75
In India, tea is served spiced, sold on the street by the Chai-Wallah, the chai guy. Two Leaves and a Bud Mountain High Chai is like a trip to India in a cup. We'll leave it up to you to decide if you'd like to sweeten up your cuppa' chai with some sugar or smooth it out with milk.Learn More