32 oz capacity
Insulated Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction
Patent Pending Twin Stage Filter
How It Works
The french press has been a tried and true method for brewing coffee as far back as we can remember and until the Espro Press came along, we would have told you that there was little room for improvement. The Espro Press is a double wall insulated stainless steel press with the patented "Espro Micro-filter" consisting of two uniquely shaped filter layers. The result is the cleanest french press coffee we have tasted.
How the Espro Press Works
The Espro™ Press is a precision coffee brewer. It preserves all of the freshly brewed flavors and aromas by micro-filtering twice with a unique metal filter. This micro-filter keeps grounds out of your cup, and lets the aromatic oils in.
Step 1: designed for optimal brewing
- Extracts pure flavors by fully mixing grounds and water.
- Keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation.
Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
- The first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee - it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top.
- The second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, producing the cleanest coffee from a french press we have had.
Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
- Precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavors and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again.