The curves in the walls and base of the Toroid pitcher ensure that milk circulates exactly the way it should. With the Toroid pitcher you can produce flawless microfoam more consistently, and pour latte art and cappuccinos with greater control than ever before.
- Ergonomic handle ensures balance and control
- Perfect spout for pouring latte art
- 20 oz total volume
- 18/8 stainless steel
- 1-year no-questions warranty
- Patent pending
Using the Espro Toroid Pitcher
How to make perfect microfoam:
- 12 oz: fill with 3-5 oz (85-150 ml) of chilled milk.
- 20 oz: fill with 6-10 oz (175-300 ml) of chilled milk.
- Steam milk so that the milk-flow forms the toroid shape shown.
- Different positions of the steam wand allow predictable variations in texture of your microfoam.
- Continue steaming until the milk reaches your preferred final temperature, usually 130-150°F (55-65°C).
- Tap the pitcher on the counter, and then swirl the microfoam to make it even more smooth and consistent pour and serve.
- The final texture should resemble paint in a can.